Show Off Your Baking Skills!
Nothing says southern hospitality like a fresh baked pie. Adair Park is thrilled to invite you to our annual Porches & Pies Bake-off. Come showcase your baking skills! A jury of local celebrities will judge the entries in sweet and savory categories for both amateur and professional teams. After the judging all festival attendees will be invited to taste your pies.
The Porches & Pies Festival will take place on Saturday, October 10, from 12 - 5 PM. The judging will start at 12 PM and winners will be announced at 3 PM.
- Pies will be judged in two categories: sweet and savory. You can compete in one or both categories.
- Teams and individuals invited to enter.
- Hobby bakers and professional teams will be judged separately.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- 10x10 tents are encouraged! We provide a table, tasting cups, napkins and forks.
- Decorating your table is highly encouraged! Have fun with it!
- Set-up begins at 10:30 AM
- What counts as a pie? Anything with a crust! We've seen it all--raw vegan pies, pizza pies, tarts, quiches, and more! Enter your best sweet or savory recipe. You got this!